1) Is it necessary to register to the website?
- To browse the site and get in touch with us does not require any registration.
2) What does Syracuse Tour do?
- It groups together the best professional realities in a single container,
- It shows them with simple and effective graphics,
- It helps tourists in the booking process by taking advantage of discounted prices.
3) How does the Syracuse Tour portal work?
- View all activities,
- Choose the activity,
- Contact us with whatsapp, email or format,
- We answer you with all the information,
- Finally you will choose whether to book alone or not
- Easy, free and fast.
4) What data do I need to enter to request information for a service?
- Privacy and sensitive data: the only data we need is your email or phone number, to give you all the information you requested.
5) What is the difference between Syracuse Tour and other tourism platforms?
- We do not like large numbers, we like to know that 100% of the people that we helped they recommend us to their friends.
- Suggestions out of the ordinary tourist circuits,
- Predilection for the territory of the Iblei, out of Syracuse, the only real territory able to transmit the original Sicilianity.
6) What should I do if I ask to Siracusa Tour to book for me?
- You will have to make a transfer to block the date and that’s all.
7) How much is the booking help service ?
- It’s free, there will be no surcharge for the management.
8) Is Siracusa Tour responsible for the activity sold?
- Siracusatour.com only provides for the divulgation of information tourist interest and does not be responsible for activities, accommodation or other services purchased thanks to the information found in www.siracusatour.com . We sponsor the best companies, it is our attention to work only with professionists, who make honesty and trust, their best qualities.
9) Is it possible to cancel a reservation and receive a refund?
In general we guarantee :
- a refund of 90 % of the amount paid if you cancel 7 days after the date for which you booked.
- a refund 50% of the amount paid if you cancel between 7 and 3 days before the date for which you have booked.