Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, "Regulations"), the Holder:
- Siracusa Tour based in Syracuse, Ronco Menandro n3, 96100, Siracusa, VAT number 01960070892,
wishes to inform you that the personal data that you provide us or that you have provided us through the site "https://www.siracusatour.com" will be processed according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, respecting your privacy and of the current legislation.
- Data controller
Owner of the processing of your personal data is Valvo Daniele, born in Syracuse (SR), on 25/05/1989, CF VLVDNL89E25I754A, resident in Ronco Menandro n3, Syracuse .
- What data we process
The personal data being processed include:
- a) your identification data collected at the time of registration on the Site, the data entered on the Site for the purpose of sending the request for intermediation of products / services, including all data and documents required to carry out the service, never banking data.
- b) data relating to browsing behavior on the Site and other Internet sites, including your consumption habits, the geographical area and the device connecting to the site, the IP address [this if there are cookies].
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing (Article 6, paragraph 1, letters a), b) and c) Regulations)
3. The processing of your personal data is necessary:
- to enable us to carry out the activities necessary for the execution of the contract that may be concluded, including those for the management of payment, invoicing, verification of the fulfillment of the contractual obligations between the Holders. The legal basis of the treatments is based on the need to perform the contractual services and to fulfill legal obligations;
- to allow us to send you advertising, information, promotional and confidential offers (by e-mail, sms, mail, telephone contact) also for services other than the one object of the Website and also provided by third parties, carry out market surveys and customer satisfaction activity. This purpose is carried out:
- through direct marketing through the data referred to in point 2.a);
- through marketing activities that also make use of profiling data as per point 2.b). These data are not used for the purpose of adopting automated decision-making processes.
The legal basis of the processing is based on the consent of the interested party and on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Methods of processing
Your personal data will be processed with manual, computerized and automated systems for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected or for the period required by law and applicable regulations.
It should be noted, in particular, that such data will not be disclosed and will be processed by persons duly appointed to perform these tasks, constantly identified and / or appointed, appropriately instructed and made aware of the constraints imposed by law, as well as by the use of security measures to guarantee the protection of your privacy and to avoid risks of loss or destruction, unauthorized access, or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the aforementioned purposes.
In particular, it should be noted that your personal data are being processed:
- using manual and IT tools;
- by persons duly appointed to perform these tasks, constantly identified and / or appointed, appropriately instructed and made aware of the restrictions imposed by law;
- with the use of security measures to ensure the protection of your privacy and to avoid the risk of loss or destruction, unauthorized access, or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the aforementioned purposes.
Finally, it is specified that the data are not used for the purpose of adopting automated decision-making processes.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional but necessary for the obligations required in relation to the purposes related to the conclusion and execution of the contract. Any refusal by the interested party to provide data implies the impossibility of following up with the relationship and its punctual execution.
The provision of data for the further purposes referred to in paragraph 3, lett. b) it is optional and any refusal does not affect and does not prejudice the main treatment but makes only those indicated therein impractical.
- Categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in fulfillment of legal obligations or in order to execute the contractual relationship (companies that manage payment services, shipping companies, etc.).
With your express consent, your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties to present commercial offers, send you discount coupons, advertising, information, promotional and confidential offers (by e-mail, text message, mail, telephone contact) as well as for of market research. In such cases you will have the right to revoke, at any time, the consent for these treatments.
- Rights of the interested party
We inform you that, in relation to the aforementioned treatments, you will be able to exercise the rights provided by the articles. 15 and ss. of the Rules. You, in particular, have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form and / or access to them;
- a copy of personal data;
- the correction of any inaccurate personal data;
- cancellation of your personal data;
- limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data you have provided or which you yourself have created and to transmit them, directly or through the Data Controllers, where technically possible, to another data controller (so-called data portability right); a certificate that the operations related to the rectification, deletion and limitation of the data have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To assert your rights, please send a written request indicating "Privacy - My Privacy rights", to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com
- Duration of processing and storage of personal data
Your personal data will be processed:
- with regard to personal data, contact details and payment details: for the period of time necessary to fulfill the contract for the sale of the product / service and for the period of time required by the applicable legislation (in particular, ten years for storage times of contractual and fiscal documentation) and until the contractual obligations between the Holders have been exhausted.
- 1) for a period of 12 (twelve months) in relation to those relating to navigation behavior on the Site and other Internet sites, to your consumption habits, to the geographical area and to the device connecting to the site, at IP; 2) for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months those necessary for carrying out marketing activities. In both cases the possibility remains of the interested party to oppose the treatment at any time, revoking the consent given.
Finally, we inform you that if you believe that your rights have been violated you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data and / or other competent supervisory authority pursuant to the Rules